Brigantine Beach is South Jersey's best kept secret. Conveniently located just a short drive/taxi ride from Atlantic City, this peaceful haven offers guest the best of both worlds. Soak up the sun on serene sandy beaches and spend the evening playing in the East Coast's premier destination resort. This area offers an assortment of activities including: a scenic boardwalk mouth-watering restaurants and unique shopping for all.
In your condo, you will find delightfully appointed accommodations all while breathing in the fresh ocean breezes. With a very convenient location to all the shore's best attractions, enjoy a week away with the kids or maybe just your special someone.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Blender in unit
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling fan(s) in unit
- Coffee Maker in room
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- Ground floor may have 5 steps
- Iron And Ironing Board
- Microwave in unit
- No Laundry Available
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Queen Sleeper
- The closest airport to Brigantine Beach, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport (ACY / KACY), located approximately 19 miles away. Visit Here
- The closest major city to Brigantine Beach, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located approximately 5 miles away.
- Drive onto the Beach – Brigantine provides several areas where driving on the beach is not only permissible but encouraged if you enjoy off-roading. Visit here
- Bird Observatory – For the ornithologist in all of us, do not miss the chance to see numerous beautiful winged creatures at the Brigantine Bird Observatory. Visit here
- Boating – For a fun-filled day with the family in Brigantine, rent a boat and explore the Cove, go bird watching, fishing, or crabbing. Visit here
- Hooper’s Restaurant – A trip to the shore is not complete without a stop by Hooper’s Restaurant to satisfy all your seafood desires. Visit here
- Macedonian Grill – It doesn’t matter the time of day; you can eat your fill at the Macedonian Grill for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Visit here