The laid back gulf coast town of Port Charlotte is known as one of the best places to retire, according to Money Magazine! Gorgeous homes are situated along the numerous canals and waterways leading to the harbor with 270 square miles of cruising waters! The town’s cultural center boasts a 500-seat theatre open year-round with dance classes for everyone to take part in. Bird enthusiasts will enjoy the 42,000-acre Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park, which has hundreds of avian species and is crisscrossed with hiking trails along with kayaking paths.
This is the place to truly get away and avoid all of the Florida crowds, but still have world-class sailing, boating, fishing, and shopping nearby! Visitors can also enjoy the perks of Sanibel Island being only an hour away from Harbor Pointe.
On-site, relax in Harbor Pointe’s outdoor swimming pool or hot tub after a long day of exploration. At night, come back to your spacious condo replete with all the amenities of home and a balcony.
Port Charlotte is a peaceful destination on Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, book it now!
*The closest airport is Fort Myers, located approximately 45 minutes from Harbor Pointe.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Full Kitchen
- Iron And Board
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- Southwest Florida International Airport is the closest airport located approximately 40 miles away. Visit here
- Naples – This crown jewel of Southwest Florida is 25 minutes away from Marco Island. Naples is known for world class shopping, dining and abundant, challenging golf courses. Visit here
- Bicycle Center – Largest selection of bikes in Southwest Florida. We have bike rentals and bike repair as well as helping you with purchasing a new bike. Visit here
- It’s Time Kayak and Canoe Rentals – Paddle the Mangrove forest creeks and trails of the Charlotte Harbor Estuary. Visit here
- Port Charlotte Beach Park – 4World class Art & theatre. One of a kind showrooms & more than 70 upscale shops, cafes and restaurants on this stylish street in Naples. Visit here
- Visani Restaurant and Theatre – Proud to offer a variety of music and entertainment from all over the United States including top talents from “The Comedy Zone”. Every week comedians from Las Vegas to New York are featured. Also includes a mouth watering dinner menu with freshly prepared Italian entrees and one of a kind hand tossed pizzas. Visit here
- Wally’s Southern Style BBQ– Slow cooked to perfection. Visit here