Welcome to the pristine island of Nevis! If you're looking for a tropical, peaceful, and serene getaway - this is the place!
- From the wrap around porch of Monkey Rock, you can look out into the rich blue waters of the Caribbean as they lap the shores of this 36-square-mile island.
- Spend time strolling through the manicured gardens
- The island's most popular - yet still peaceful sandy spot, Pinney's Beach (reefs protect the waters of Pinney's, making it ideal for swimming and sunbathing)
- Nearby, you'll find the palm-fringed lagoon of Nelson's Spring
- Explore the Alexander Hamilton replica house that now serves as a museum showcasing Hamiltonian memorabilia and Nevisian history.
- Play a round of golf at the internationally ranked Trent Jones golf course.
- Hiking, mountain climbing and horseback riding will keep you breathing in that lush tropical air as well as tennis, water skiing and wind surfing. The coastal waters hide dozens of unexplored shipwrecks just waiting for a snorkeling or scuba diving trip.
For a day trip, head to sister island St. Kitts and check out the enormous fortress of Brimstone Hill or shop the tie-dyed batik and hand-painted creations at Romney Manor. If you're looking to escape the high-rises and get back to nature, Nevis is ideal. *Please do not feed or pet the wildlife in the surrounding area. The animals located around the property are not domesticated.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- DVD Player
- Fan only no A/C
- Full Kitchen
- Microwave in unit
- Screened Porch or Balcony