Serenity Point Condos are nestled in the woods on a beautiful mountain close to all the attractions and activities of Tennessee's Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. These condos are located within driving distance from Dollywood theme park, area music and comedy theaters, outlet shopping, gift and souvenir shops, local arts and crafts, and fine dining.
Your Serenity Point TAN condo has a full kitchen, two satellite televisions, and a private deck to enjoy beautiful vistas and the quiet serenity that only a Smoky Mountain vacation can offer.
Relax and take in the view, enjoy the local attractions, the slow pace, no-rush attitude and down home feel of the area. You'll come back again and again to vacation at Serenity Point. The name says it all!
For more information on this area, please visit: www.seviervillechamber.com.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Serenity Point Condominiums is the McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS / KTYS), located approximately 50 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Serenity Point Condominiums is Knoxville, Tennessee, located approximately 30 miles away.
- Great Smokey Mountains National Park – Enjoy all the beautiful vistas that nature has provided at the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. Visit here
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies – For a fun-filled day the whole family will enjoy, a trip to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is a must. Visit here
- Sugarland Riding Stables – Whether you are an experienced equestrian or first-time rider, Sugarland Riding Stables will have everyone excited to explore Tennessee on horseback. Visit here
- Cherokee Grill – After an exciting day exploring all Tennessee has to offer, there is no better place than the Cherokee Grill to refuel and recharge. Visit here
- Smokey Mountain Brewery – Since its opening in 1996 the Smokey Mountain Brewery has been serving traditional mountain micro-brewed beer and pub-style food. Visit here