The sun rises over the ocean, bringing with it a pure breeze that washes over you as you stroll along the boardwalk. This will be one of the many sensory delights you may experience at Mali Kai, where you can have your fill of the exciting attractions and wonderful diversions along the boardwalk. If the beach is in your plans, let the sun warm your skin and refresh your spirit. Excitement, beauty and wonder; all of this and more can be found at Mali Kai.
For more information on this area, please visit the tourism website: www.njchamber.com.
*Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your TAN Reservationist, and to check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Floor 4th
- Full Kitchen
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport, located about 41 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located about 45 miles away.
- Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterpark – For family-fun in the water, under the sun make sure to stop by Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterparks. Visit here
- Wildwood Convention Center – Be sure to visit Wildwood’s Convention Center for seasonal events year-round. Visit here
- Antique Images – You do not want to miss the chance to send your family back in time at Antique Images. Visit here
- Surfside West – For the best breakfast and lunch at the shore Surfside Diner will give you the energy you need for your fun-filled days. Visit here
- Crab and Seafood Shack – It is not a beach vacation until you stop by Crab and Seafood Shack to get the freshest seafood in Wildwood. Visit here