Wildwood is America's "doo wop" Capital by the Sea, featuring the largest collection of mid-20th century "Doo Wop" architecture. At this family-oriented destination, life takes an easier pace. Entertainment for all ages is found on the boardwalk, including amusements rides, specialty shops, eateries, and water parks.
Unwind and forget the hectic pace of life with a stay at Esplanade Suites, which features a kitchenette with a studio-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, wet bar counter with a two burner stove, two televisions, telephone, and heating & air-conditioning. Relax away from the sandy beach in a heated pool with a kiddie section (open seasonally), patio area and picnic tables for barbecuing, and an outdoor shower facility.
Wildwood is historically known as the doo-wop town where families from generations past and present have spent their summers gathering for summer fun. It has a 5-mile beach with a 2.5-mile boardwalk. There is something for everyone, including golfing, light houses, bird watching, boat rides, the Aviation Museum, parasailing, trolley tours of Cape May, miniature golf, ghost tours, fishing, biking, swimming, surfing, volleyball on the beach, jet skiing and endless boardwalk fun. Esplanade Suites' location is within walking distance to the convention center, tennis courts, baseball fields, amusement piers, water parks, downtown nightclub scene, comedy clubs, restaurants and the main drag, Rio Grande Avenue. The boardwalk has its famous Tram for a boardwalk cruise. Take a step further back in time with a visit to historic Cape May, or try your luck at the slots and table games at nearby Atlantic City's many bustling casinos. Atlantic City also boasts several outlet stores and the famed Boardwalk that inspired Monopoly.
To learn more, visit: EsplanadeSuites.com.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- The closest airport to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport, located approximately 41 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located approximately 45 miles away.
- Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterpark – For family-fun in the water, under the sun make sure to stop by Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterparks. Visit here
- Wildwood Convention Center – Be sure to visit Wildwood’s Convention Center for seasonal events year-round. Visit here
- Antique Images – You do not want to miss the chance to send your family back in time at Antique Images. Visit here
- Surfside West – For the best breakfast and lunch at the shore Surfside Diner will give you the energy you need for your fun-filled days. Visit here
- Crab and Seafood Shack – It is not a beach vacation until you stop by Crab and Seafood Shack to get the freshest seafood in Wildwood. Visit here