Relax on the beach in the morning, shop until you drop in the afternoon and experience the exciting nightlife after dark in Ventnor, New Jersey. Surrey Beach House is just steps from the famous Atlantic City boardwalk and ocean!
Located less than a block from the Atlantic Ocean, each unit has a kitchenette which includes a two stove-top burner, microwave, mini-refrigerator, and small breakfast table. On-site you may meet new friends, or catch up with old acquaintances from one of the two communal, ocean view porches!
Traveling with family? The beach is full of endless fun opportunities, splash in the waves or build a fortress in the sand! Explore the boardwalk to experience the location that inspired the popular game of Monopoly. Take a day trip to historic Cape May to see museums and the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse.
Spending time with friends? Just up the road from your vacation condo is Atlantic City, where nightlife and non-stop action abound. If you consider yourself a shopping connoisseur, Atlantic City's numerous specialty shops will keep you busy for hours. Browse the boutiques inside the casinos, or experience great outlet shopping right in the city. Either way, you will find plenty of places to spend your winnings from the tables and slots! In the evening, dance the night away at a nightclub or try cuisine from around the world. You'll find it all in the casinos of Atlantic City!
Onsite parking is not available. Limited street parking and parking lots that may require an additional fee are located nearby.
- Beach Onsite
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Floor Terrace*
- Full Kitchen*
- Hair Dryer*
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board*
- No Laundry Available
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone*
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- The closest airport to Ventnor, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport, located about 13 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Ventnor, New Jersey, is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located about 4 miles away. Visit here
- Atlantic City Boardwalk – Day or night, young or old, the Atlantic City Boardwalk provides fun that everyone will enjoy. Visit here
- Atlantic City Aquarium Historic Gardner’s Basin – With three floors of aquatic life to explore, the Atlantic City Aquarium has been called the best kept secret in Atlantic City Visit here
- Domenico’s Restaurant – For excellent Italian food in a friendly, family atmosphere away from the Atlantic City casinos be sure to stop by Domenico’s. Visit here
- Sage – This restaurant has a menu that is as diverse as the number of travelers coming through Atlantic City with a menu that will satisfy even the choicest of eaters. Visit here