For a serene romantic getaway surrounded by the gorgeous glimmer of Lake Tahoe, visit Secrets Inn - a location exclusively for couples. Guests will love the old-world styled rooms accompanied with glass walk-in showers, and jetted tubs, and king-size beds.
In the summer, couples can enjoy water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, swimming, hiking, fishing, horseback riding and in the winter, skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, sleigh rides and more. Secrets is within walking distance to local casinos, attractions, and beautiful blue Lake Tahoe. Secrets’ sister property, Heavenly Inn is for families and is located next door.
*This is an adult-only property.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Hot Tub*
- Internet In-Room*
- Sleeper Sofa/Futon*
- The closest airport to the Heavenly Inn Resort is the Reno-Tahoe International Airport, located approximately 34.4 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to South Lake Tahoe is Carson City, Nevada, located approximately 20 miles away.
- Emerald Bay State Park – Do not miss the chance to explore all the natural beauty California has to offer at the Emerald Bay State Park. Visit here
- Gondola at heavenly Mountain – This 2.4 mile ride on the Heavenly Ski Resort Gondola will leave you breathless while viewing its beautiful scenery. Visit here
- Tallac Historic Site – Comprised of the Baldwin Estate, the Pope Estate and Valhalla, there is something for everyone to enjoy at the Tallac Historic Site. Visit here
- Sugar Pine Bake Shop – Do not miss the chance to satisfy your sweet tooth at the Sugar Pine Bake Shop. Visit here
- Evan’s American Gourmet Café – Although Evan’s American Gourmet Café is nestled in a vintage Tahoe cabin, it features a blend of cuisine styles from around the world. Visit here