Daytona Beach, along 23 miles of Florida’s beautiful Atlantic coastline, is known as “the world’s most famous beach.” Its legacy is the iconic Daytona 500 NASCAR race, attracting tourists from all over the globe. With its wide, hard-packed sand beach, world-class golf, boardwalk rides and arcades, boutiques and restaurants, and popular art scene, Daytona promises an action-packed adventure.
Silver Beach Club boasts an outdoor pool and grill area, on site café, hot tub, and private balcony rooms. Steps from the beach, the resort offers chair and umbrella rentals. A full kitchen is ideal for at-home breakfast on the balcony, or barbeque picnics for dinner. This is a perfect home base to enjoy all Daytona Beach has to offer.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite*
- Floor 4th*
- Full Kitchen*
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) is the closest airport, located approximately 15 minutes away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Daytona Beach is Orlando, located approximately 51 miles away. Visit here
- Kennedy Center Space Center - Explore the different Mission Zones of the Greatest Space Adventure on Earth! Visit here
- Ponce De Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum - Visit Florida's tallest lighthouse, located just 10 miles away from Daytona Beach. Visit here
- St. Augustine - Go back in history when you visit this famous city, known as the oldest city in the United States. Visit here
- Tia Cori’s Tacos- A family-owned restaurant, serving authentic Mexican cuisine with outside seating and live mariachi music every Friday night. Visit here
- Ocean Deck Restaurant and Beach Club - Offers a relaxed atmosphere with a beach view. Fresh seafood is on the menu, as well as award-winning burgers, steak, ribs, and wings spiced with the house ‘Rasta’ sauce. Visit here