Make yourself at home in this charming New England getaway on Cape Cod, full of hiking and walking trails, serene scenes of nature, and unspoiled habitat for wildlife. Bright and airy, Southcape Resort offers a relaxing respite from the daily grind to recharge, refresh, and reinvigorate your life.
Onsite recreational opportunities include indoor swimming and sauna, outdoor tennis courts, and a playground. A crackling fireplace in the lobby adds to the welcoming atmosphere. Rooms feature kitchens, washer/dryer, free Wi-Fi, cable programming and DVDs for your viewing enjoyment.
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Full Kitchen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Mashpee is Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA/KHYA), located about 13 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Mashpee is Hyannis, located about 13 miles away. Visit here
- Waquoit Bay Reserve—A spectacular site on the Nantucket Sound and Waquoit Bay where recreational fishing, hiking, and boating are encouraged with care for the fragile landscape. Visit here
- Wampanoag Indian Museum—Learn the history of the Wampanoag Mashpee tribe that populated the area before the first contact with traders from Europe in 1616. Visit here
- Raw Bar Incorporated—A tantalizing must-eat treat is the tastiest, freshest lobster roll on earth! Visit here
- Cupcake Charlie’s—New England’s best cupcake bakery serves fresh batches of gourmet cupcakes daily for the sugar addicted…located in the Mashpee Commons shopping center. Visit here