Get ready for some fun in one of the most exciting destinations on the Jersey Shore! Wildwood is a seaside town full of nostalgic 50s themed amusements and fun events year-round. Voted number 1 in “Top 10 Family Beaches” by the Newark Star Ledger, this destination has it all!
Friendship 7 is located one mile from the beach and has an outdoor swimming pool with children’s area and community BBQ grill.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 2nd
- Iron And Board
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- The closest major airport is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) located approximately 70 miles away in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Visit here
- The closest city to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located approximately 45 miles away.
- Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterpark – For family-fun in the water and under the sun make sure to stop by Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterparks. Visit here
- Wildwood Convention Center – Be sure to visit Wildwood’s Convention Center for seasonal events year-round. Visit here
- Antique Images – You do not want to miss the chance to send your family back in time at Antique Images. Visit here
- Surfside West – For the best breakfast and lunch at the shore Surfside Diner will give you the energy you need for your fun-filled days. Visit here
- Crab and Seafood Shack – It is not a beach vacation until you stop by Crab and Seafood Shack to get the freshest seafood in Wildwood. Visit here