Take time out to visit the gated waterfront community of Pirate’s Cove located in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Nestled between Manteo and Nags Head this charming resort is just minutes away from the gorgeous beaches of the Outer Banks!
Each individual unit features spacious bedrooms, a full kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, telephone, television, DVD player, washer, dryer, heating and air conditioning and a balcony. (Elevators are featured in select buildings of the resort. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations).
Whether you want to take a surf lesson, tour a pirate ship with the kids, visit gorgeous Nags Head Woods Preserve, or simply lay on the beach the Outer Banks won’t disappoint! Take some time to experience American History first hand by visiting the Wright Brothers’ National Memorial or experience life before the Civil War at Island Farm. Nature lovers can visit one of the nearby national parks or take a Jeep tour in hopes of spotting some of the area’s wild horses! If there is a thrill seeker in your party they can partake in wave runners, parasailing, and dolphin tours while those interested in a slower pace can indulge in a wine tasting or spa treatment. Enjoy great food and great fun, whatever you’re looking for during your vacation, the Outer Banks has it!
Pirate’s Cove on-site amenities include a playground, dock access, fishing, tennis courts, volleyball court, and a restaurant. The clubhouse offers a pool, baby pool, covered hot tub, billiard table, big screen TV, arcade, live music and a snack bar to grab a quick bite. Keep in shape at the state-of-the art fitness center or schedule a massage with Pirate's Cove's on site masseuse to relieve the stresses of everyday life.
*Travelers must be 22 years or older to book this destination
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Hot Tub
- Onsite-Dock Access
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite*
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board
- Washer / Dryer*
- The closest major airport is Norfolk International Airport, located 71miles north. Visit here
- The closest major city is Norfolk, VA. It is located 60 miles north.
- Wright Brothers National Memorial- View a replica of the Wright Brothers’ plane and an added bonus of an entertaining history of flight. Visit here
- Fistful Sportfishing- This will be the most memorable and enjoyable day you can experience. Visit here
- The Comedy Club of Outer Banks-If you are ready to laugh so hard you cry, this is the place to be. Visit here
- Pigman’s BBQ- Come on by and a have yourself some mouth watering, draw dropping North Carolina BBQ. Visit here