Sweet summer air, beach themed restaurants at every corner and endless entertainment…welcome to Ocean City, Maryland! An exciting destination for all, experience the lively atmosphere that you’re whole family will love.
In Ocean City, you’re never far from an exciting day in the water. Whether you like surfing, sailing, parasailing, windsurfing, jet-skiing, power-boating, waterskiing, or just enjoying the Atlantic, this place has got you covered! To experience great sport fishing try chartering a boat for a fun one-day adventure or take a cruise up the coast to see the Ocean City shoreline from a new perspective. For a day of fun out of the water try renting a bike, visiting one of the area’s many golf courses, or heading over to Assateague Island to catch a glimpse of the famous wild horses. Kids will love Ocean City’s extensive boardwalk, mini golf courses, and theme parks. If there’s a shopper in your midst they’ll be in heaven! From surf shops to upscale boutiques to major deals at the outlet malls, there’s no shortage of opportunities to get in a little retail therapy. Along the popular ‘Coastal Highway’ you’ll find endless places to eat, drink, and socialize. For unique and customizable donuts check out Fractured Prune, an OC institution, where you can sample the delicious OC Sand donut ( honey glaze with cinnamon sugar on top) or the wild Black Forest (raspberry glaze, chocolate drizzle, and coconut). Crab houses are abundant here and the location ensures fresh blue crabs for you to enjoy! Head over to Crazy 8’s, where they serve up delicious lunch fare with wonderful costumer service For great cocktail selections try Liquid Asset’s or for a fun night out head over to Seacrets’, a great local restaurant with an island atmosphere.
This wonderful two bedroom one and half bathroom property features a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, two televisions, DVD player, laundry facilities, ceiling fan, heating, air conditioning, and private balcony. The short three block walk to the beach makes this property a prime destination, non-stop fun on the beach!
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 2nd
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron And Board
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Ocean City, Maryland is SBY Airport in Salisbury, Maryland, located about 28.9 miles away Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 29.9 miles. Visit here
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum Ocean City - Want an amazing adventure, be sure to visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Visit here
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk- Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park-Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate Visit here
- Bull on the Beach Restaurant-Home of Ocean City's Open Pit Beef, Hand Cut Steaks, Ribs and much more Visit here