Welcome to beautiful Marco Island, the perfect place to find your own kind of paradise! Lakeside Inn is the only lakeside getaway boasting superb accommodations and serene on-site amenities.
Our spacious and comfortable suites have been decorated with a cottage chic decor reminiscent of Old Florida and Key West. Each hideaway is thoughtfully appointed with a fresh, clean white and beige pallet and select floral accents. Wicker cottage-style furniture tastefully completes the setting for an island atmosphere. Imagine French doors, private decks, lake views, tropical breezes and blue skies.
Crisscrossed with canals and bays, Marco Island possesses beautiful sandy beaches on the side of the island near the Gulf of Mexico. The Inn is located conveniently within 1/4 mile to the Marco Town Center Mall and at a perfect location nestled in the quiet part of the island.The area boasts water activities like fly fishing and boating. Visit nearby Naples Zoo and Caribbean Gardens or the Kowiachobee Animal Preserve, the Everglades, Marco Movies, South Beach, shopping venues and an array of restaurants for fun day excursions.
After a long day of activities, relax in their on-site sparkling heated pool, lounge by the lake or check out Tigertail Beach, about 2.5 miles away from the Inn. Marco Island truly has something for everyone! Lakeside Inn also provides free Wi-Fi so you can stay in touch with loved ones.
For more information, please visit MarcoIslandLakeside.com
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen*
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- Sleeper Sofa
- The closest airport to Marco Lakeside Inn is the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), located approximately 52 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: Cape Coral, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
- Florida Everglades—Beautiful, rugged, and subtropical the Florida Everglades is unlike anywhere else in the world. Visit here
- Naples Zoo – Don’t miss the chance to some of the world’s most beautiful and exotic creates at the Naples Zoo. Visit here
- Marco Golf & Garden—For a beautiful miniature golfing experience the whole family will enjoy a trip to Marco Golf & Garden is a must. Visit here
- Disney World - Take a day trip and visit the "happiest place on Earth," located 191 miles away (approximately 3 and a half hours).
- Marco Polo Restaurant & Lounge—For contemporary, fine-dining in Marco Island there is no place better than Marco Polo Restaurant & Lounge. Visit here
- Marek’s Collier House Restaurant—Located in the restored historical home of Captain Bill Collier, Marek’s Collier House Restaurant features Continental and Seafood specialties. Visit here