Welcome to Plymouth, Massachusetts, a charming waterfront town known as ‘America’s Hometown.’ Most would remember Plymouth Rock for where the Pilgrims voyaged on the Mayflower. Here, you’ll learn about the unique history of this town and explore a variety of restaurants, museums, and attractions.
This cottage includes a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, 2 TV's, heating, 1 standing fan, washer, dryer, iron, ironing board and balcony.
On-site guests can enjoy the gas barbecue grill and outdoor furniture. You’re also approximately 3 houses away from the water!
It's not often you can find someplace as special as Plymouth County. This is a place where the past and the present meet and have so much to offer. Walk in the footsteps of the Native Americans and the Pilgrims or chart your own course! When you visit Plymouth County, you're bound to make history.*Travelers must be 25 years or older to book this destination
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Fan Only No A/C
- Floor 2nd
- Full Kitchen
- Grill- At Unit
- Iron And Board
- No Linens Provided
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest international airport to Plymouth, Massachusetts is Logan International Airport, located approximately 41 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Plymouth, Massachusetts is Boston, Massachusetts, located approximately 39 miles away.
- Plymouth Rock – Do not miss this iconic landmark that remembers where one of the first European settlements once stood in the United States. Visit here
- National Monument to the Forefathers – In this historic town this impressive 150 foot monument is a must-see in Plymouth. Visit here
- Pilgrim Memorial State Park –This is one of the most heavily visited state parks and includes a replica of the Mayflower aka the Mayflower II. Visit here
- Blue Blinds Bakery – A quaint but excellent bakery with organic food, artisan breads, fresh pastries, and a comfortable atmosphere to match. Visit here
- Wood’s Seafood – It is not a trip to the beach without a hearty seafood filled meal, and Wood’s Seafood was voted A Yankee Magazine Editor’s Choice. Visit here