San Diego offers every kind of activity imaginable; from world-renowned attractions, unlimited outdoor recreation, a thriving arts and culture community, sightseeing tours and award-winning restaurants. You're sure to find something for everyone in this sunny desired destination!
Although Ocean Front Walk does not have air conditioning, it is located right on the beach and has a gas barbecue grill available on-site!
Onsite parking is not available. Limited street parking and parking lots that may require an additional fee are located nearby.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan- No A/C
- Floor 2nd
- Full Kitchen
- No Phone
- The closest airport to Ocean Front Walk is San Diego International Airport, located approximately 6 miles away. Visit here
- The San Diego Zoo – Do not miss the chance to explore some of the world’s most exotic and exciting wildlife at the San Diego Zoo. Visit here
- Sea World San Diego – For a fun-filled day the whole family will enjoy a stop a Sea World San Diego is a must. Visit here
- San Diego Casinos – Whether its table games or slot machines, there is a game for everyone at one of the San Diego Casinos. Visit here
- Golfing – The city of San Diego Park & Recreation Department operates three municipal golf courses for you to enjoy. Visit here
- Buona Forchetta Restaurant – For delicious, traditional, Italian pizzas in San Diego there is no better place than the Buona Forchetta. Visit here
- Oscar’s Mexican Seafood – For a variety of fresh, quality Mexican Seafood do not miss the chance do enjoy Oscar’s Mexican Seafood. Visit here