Embrace the Rocky Mountain Lifestyle in Frisco, Colorado where adventures are at every twist and turn. In the heart of Summit County, Frisco offers fishing, white water rafting, hiking, biking, or camping in the summer at the Frisco Bay Marina and Frisco Adventure Park. In the winter, try your hand at skiing, snowboarding and much more.
At River Glen, guests will enjoy the free shuttle service to and from all of the major ski resorts. In the summer, enjoy biking, hiking, sailing, golf, music festivals, and rafting.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 1st with step
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Frisco, Colorado is Denver International Airport, located approximately 95 miles away Visit here
- Frisco Adventure Park - Frisco Adventure Park is full of activity for everyone! The park includes biking, skating, disc golf, ball fields, wagon rides and a day lodge.
- Frisco Bay Marina - The Reservoir spans 3,300 acres and boasts 25 miles of shoreline surrounded by majestic peaks.
- Within the 3 square miles of Frisco, you’ll happen upon 34 restaurants and bars, 2 clubs and 35 shopping boutiques.
- Frisco Historic Park & Museum
- Fishing, biking, hiking, boating activities
- Main Street of the Rockies (nightlife, restaurants, and entertainment)
- Breckenridge (11 miles)