Located only 17 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa provides close enough access to the electric energy of the Strip, but enough distance to allow for a relaxing getaway. The prime location of this destination on Lake Las Vegas makes it a perfect escape for couples, friends or families. The outdoor fireplaces and private fire pits create a tranquil oasis for reflecting on the day. Golf enthusiasts love the Reflection Bay Golf Course, a top 100 course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Looking to travel outside of Vegas? Travel 5 miles to Lake Mead, 21 miles to the Hoover Dam or make a day trip out of the 280 miles to the Grand Canyon. Make your stay a memorable one when you stay at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
- Beach Onsite
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- No Kitchen
- No Laundry Available
- McCarran International Airport (LAS) is the closest airport, located approximately 15 miles away. Visit here
- Las Vegas is the closest city to Henderson, located approximately 17 miles away.
- Reflection Bay Golf Course – Enjoy the beautiful views that this Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course offers, from the mountains to the 320-acre lake. As a guest of The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, you receive preferred pricing through the concierge. Visit here
- Las Vegas Strip – Shop, gamble, dine while soaking in the glamorous Vegas atmosphere as you walk down the famous strip.
- Hoover Dam – Take a tour of this famous National Historic Landmark and discover the largest dam of its time. Visit here
- Marssa Steak & Sushi – Dine at this award-winning restaurant and admire the gorgeous mountains and Lake Las Vegas through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Visit here
- Rick's Cafe – Relax and enjoy the Mediterranean cuisine for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Visit here