Welcome to one of the most popular destinations on the East Coast – Ocean City, MD! Home to famous Boardwalk Fries, Candy Kitchen, and much more, Ocean City is a fantastic family destination the whole family will love. Stroll the bustling boardwalk, relax in the sand at Seacrets Restaurant, or try some mini golf. This destination is beloved by many, come have some fun!
Your unit at Atlantis includes a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, Internet access, washer, dryer, iron, ceiling fan, heating, air conditioning and screened balcony. Atlantis is located on the beach and has an outdoor swimming pool (usually opens Memorial Day weekend and closes Labor Day weekend).
*A $35 registration fee (cash only) will be collected by security. There is one parking space provided, you must display the guest parking permit. Additional parking is available at the 100th street city parking lot, serviced 24 hours per day with daily and weekly rates.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
- Beach Onsite
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 6-10
- Full Kitchen
- Internet In-Room
- No Phone
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Ocean City, Maryland is SBY Airport in Salisbury, Maryland, located about 28.9 miles away Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 29.9 miles.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum Ocean City - Want an amazing adventure, be sure to visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Visit here
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk- Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park-Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate Visit here
- Bull on the Beach Restaurant-Home of Ocean City's Open Pit Beef, Hand Cut Steaks, Ribs and much more Visit here