Welcome to the beautiful, Resort at Fairfield Harbour. Enjoy waterfront beauty and comfortable living at this Eastern North Carolina community. Enjoy the surrounding wildlife as you catch some rays on the sun deck or take advantage of the marina. Set up a tee-time on the golf course and grab a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant after. Other amenities include a pool, hot tub, fitness center, two tennis courts, a sand court, and bike rentals. There really is no reason to leave this resort because it has everything you need!
Sandcastle Village units overlook Sand Castle Lake, one of the three man-made lakes of the resort. These are only a 2-3 minute walk from the resort amenities and feature a full kitchen. Feel relaxed in your unit as you take in the natural beauty from your patio. Trust us, you will love this place.
*All resorts have complementary items such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom tissue and soap to help you enjoy your stay
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Dock Access
- Onsite-Golf Course
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Putting Green
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 1st with step
- Floor Multi Level
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- Onsite-Steam Sauna
- Sleeper Sofa-Full
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Resort at Fairfield Harbour is Coastal Carolina Regional airport approx. 11 miles away. Visit here
- Stop by the Pepsi Store – New Bern is the birthplace of Pepsi Visit here
- Mitchell Hardware – A real General Store dating back to 1898. This is a ‘must see.’ Visit here
- North Carolina Maritime Museum - See artifacts from Black Beard's Queen Anne's Revenge. Visit here
- Fairfield Harbour offers a variety of water sports such as boating, sailing, kayaking, jet skiing and fishing.