Imagine miles of pristine Caribbean beaches, multiple sparkling pools, and long, lazy, stress-free days of lounging in luxury. The newest property in the exclusive Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club delivers an unparalleled all-inclusive vacation experience. Catering to families and couples alike, with marble floors and modern comforts, Cofresi Palm Beach and Spa Resort is the essence of casual opulence. Guests choose from nearly two dozen restaurants and bars onsite and enjoy top-tier nightly entertainment. An engaging Kid’s Club gives parents time to themselves. A sea of activities—from scuba, Spanish, and dance lessons to kayaking, snorkeling, biking, tennis, and beach volleyball—will keep you energized and invigorated, as well as looking forward to relaxing in your room’s private hot tub. This dreamy escape will have you dreaming of your next visit.
For your convenience, the Cofresi Palm Beach and Spa provides many on-site amenities including a tour/activities desk, spa, baby sitting service, exchange bank, diving school, golf school, wellness center, 24-hour medical center, laundry service, shops/boutiques, florist, and a mini market. One 9-hole green fee or half-hour golf clinic is available per person, per stay, at the (9-hole) Executive Golf Course "Lost Mangos," in Costambar; a shuttle is included. A la carte dining is available at two specialty restaurants; in addition, guests have the privilege of using all restaurants, bars and facilities at sister hotels Vitalis Garden Club and Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites. Best of all, the beach is just steps away from any room.
Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort offers an all-inclusive meals, bar and activities program. The purchase of the all-inclusive program is mandatory for all guests. The cost is a flat $65 per person/per day. In addition, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve is an additional $80 per person for that day added to the original $65.
*You must pre-pay the all-inclusive in order to receive free entrance into Ocean World, a neighboring marine animal interaction park. Activities such as Dolphin Encounters are not included in the admission price and typically need to be reserved at least 2 to 3 weeks ahead of time. Payment for the all-inclusive should be made prior to your arrival in order to receive all benefits, but is required upon check-in if not pre-paid. In addition, attendance at a timeshare sales presentation by Lifestyles Holidays Vacation Club is requested. There is no obligation to purchase.
- Upon arrival into the Dominican Republic, all non-Dominican citizens will be charged a $10 USD visitor’s entry fee that is paid at the airport. To speed up this process, it is best to have cash to pay this fee.
- Guests are encouraged to pay the all-inclusive fees at least three weeks prior to check-in to receive the following benefits:
- Free transportation to the resort from Puerto Plata International Airport (POP). Guests who do not pay prior to arrival will be charged $50 (price may change) for this benefit.
- One day admission to Ocean World. For more information, visit http://www.oceanworld.net/
- If you are staying on December 24th (Christmas Eve) and/or December 31st (New Year’s Eve), an additional $80 per person per day will be charged for special gala parties on top of the all-inclusive price.
- With your Travel Advantage Network membership, you get access to more amenities than you would otherwise. Take a look at the comparison chart below and you’ll see who’s getting the better deal.
|AMENITIES||TAN CLIENT||RETAIL VISITORS|
To find out more information about this destination, visit http://tan-lhvc.com/.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Beach Onsite
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron And Board
- No Kitchen
- Sleeper Sofa*
- The closest major airport to is Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP), known also as the Puerto Plata Airport, located 19 miles away.
- Teleferico Puerto Plata Cable Car - Fly over the lush landscape on the way to mountaintop botanic gardens. Visit here
- Fortaleza San Felipe – Explore a Spanish fortress that protected against pirate invasions, dating from 1564.
- El Pilón – Enjoy authentic Dominican cuisine al fresco, with the aqua Caribbean waters in view.
- Moomtaz – Tasty, savory, and delightful Indian food is on the menu in this popular restaurant.