Enjoy sand, surf and sun this year at Jockey Beach, a prime, canal-front property in Ocean City, Maryland. Swim in the outdoor swimming pool or lounge on a stretch of Atlantic beach just a short walk away. Play mini-golf or go to see the mysterious ponies of Assateague Island. Enjoy a round of tennis or a long walk along the bayfront at Northside Park which is located right next door. It's a vacation that will leave you racing for more at Jockey Beach.
For more information, visit: www.oceancity.com.
*Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your TAN Reservationist, and to check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 3rd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board*
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Full*
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer*
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 35 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. Visit here
- OC360 Eats + Drinks - This rooftop restaurant atop Fenwick Inn serves up all-American fare and seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and cocktails are served, along with lunch to go. Visit here
- Phillips Seafood House - Part of the famous Phillips franchise, Phillips Seafood House offers up seafood all-you-can-eat buffet style, along with a traditional a la carte menu and carryout. Visit here