The perfect blend of relaxation and excitement await you at The Resort & Club at Little Harbor in Florida's popular Apollo Beach. Melt your cares away on the secluded, white sandy beach on the calm waters of Tampa Bay. Rent a jet ski or kayak right from the beach, cast a line off the 250-foot fishing pier, or take a dip in one of two heated pools and Jacuzzi. Grab your scuba gear and explore the colorful reefs of the Gulf of Mexico.
Accommodations include a kitchen with microwave and mini-refrigerator, cable television, telephone, Internet access, central heating and air conditioning, washer and dryer, iron/ironing board and a private balcony or patio. Some units also have dishwashers and fireplaces.
Onsite amenities abound including outdoor heated swimming pools, hot tub, tennis courts, playground, fitness center, shuffleboard, horseshoe field, BBQ grills, elevator, coin-operated laundry facilities, kayak rentals, fishing pier and fishing charters. Enjoy waterfront dining and live entertainment at the beachsideTiki Bar.
Nearby attractions include beaches, boating, golf, fishing charters, aquariums, snorkeling, scuba diving, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Adventure Island Water Park, zoos, Tampa Greyhound Track, restaurants and shopping.
*Upon check-in, a credit card deposit will be required for $280 to cover incidentals. This amount (minus any other charges) will be returned at the end of your stay.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Hot Tub
- Beach Onsite
- Fitness Room
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker*
- Full Kitchen*
- Washer / Dryer*
- The closest airport to Ruskin, Florida is the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ), located approximately 30 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: St Petersburg (33 miles away), Bradenton (20 miles away), and Tampa (21 miles away).
- Ruskin Family Drive In Theatre – Where “Singing in the Rain” played in 1952. A drive in theatre with over 50 years of continuous service to the Ruskin and South of Hillsborough county. Visit here
- Firehouse Cultural Center – Offering a series of artists works, summer art camps for children, live theatre (including comedy for mature adult audiences), film series, workshops and classes and a firehouse pub. Visit here
- Disney World - Take a day trip and visit the "happiest place on Earth," located 83.7 miles away (approximately 1 and a half hours).
- Sunset Grill – Specializing in fresh food made with the finest ingredients. Serving steaks, sumptuous seafood, stacked sandwiches, the chef’s daily specials and so much more. Visit here
- The Fish House – Picnic table, outdoor dining offering multiple seafood choices from scallops, crabs to fresh or fried oysters. Visit here