Welcome to paradise! Discover the exotic Mexican jungle during your stay at Mayan Palace Riviera Maya. The Mayan Palace village is tucked into the amazing 338 acre Riviera Maya resort, the Mayan Palace Riviera Maya is literally surrounded by jungle and mangroves. With 21 buildings to make up the Mayan Palace village, your stay will be private and adventurous. A trip to Mayan Palace Riviera Maya is a eco-journey into the mangrove, tropical forest, lagoons, water canals and coastal dunes with all of the hospitality and charm of Mexico from a by-gone era, the Mayan era.
With the comforts of home, the Mayan Palace resort will make you feel at home with a Mexican flare. Each room is designed for space and convenience whether you are traveling with your family or on a romantic getaway. Traditional Mexican décor and the ocean breeze. Mayan Palace captures the essence of vacationing on the beach!
Mayan Palace Riviera Maya is located on the beach with an outdoor swimming pool, golf course and play ground on-site. Cancun International Airport is 20 miles from the resort.
*This is not an all-inclusive property. Mayan Palace Riviera Maya charges the following mandatory fees upon check-in:
- $600 credit card deposit to cover the cost of any incidentals (the deposit will be refunded at check out, minus any incidental expenses)
- 3% government tax (this fee is typically less than $50 per unit, per week)
- $75.00 resort fee, per unit per week
- Environmental Sanitation Fee of 20 pesos (approximately $1.30 (USD)) per day, per unit
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Beach Onsite
- Fitness Room
- Golf Course
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Cable or Satellite
- Iron And Board