Those that want to make a perfect connection with the water can end their search at Oceanside Condominiums. You'll be able to take a relaxing dip in the heated pool or sit with your loved ones, sharing memories while letting your stress melt away in the hot tub. If you need a little more invigoration, let the ocean itself refresh your spirit as you frolic in the waves and let the salt air wash over you. Oceanside Condominiums is a desirable location for those looking to experience Ocean City's boardwalk filled with amusements, shops and yummy treats.
*Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your Travel Advocate and check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- No Linens Provided*
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- The closest airport to Ocean City, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport (ACY), located about 16 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major cities to Ocean City, New Jersey are Atlantic City, NJ (35 minutes) and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1 hour and 30 minutes).
- Congo Falls Adventure Golf – A trip to Congo Falls Adventure Golf will be an outing the whole family will enjoy. Visit here
- Ocean City Boardwalk – Between the quaint storefronts, amusement rides, and Music Pier, there is something for everyone to love at the Ocean City Boardwalk. Visit here
- Gillian’s Wonderland Pier – For great amusement rides the whole family will enjoy stop by Gillian’s Wonderland Pier. Visit here
- Augie’s Omelette & Waffle – for the best breakfast at the shore, make sure to stop by Augie’s Omelette & Waffle. Visit here
- Hobby Horse Ice Cream Parlor – In order to satisfy your sweet-tooth a stop by Hobby Horse Ice Cream Parlor is a must. Visit here