For travelers looking for week-long peace and quiet that also offers plenty of activities, we recommend Patti Anne cottage in Sebago Lake, Maine.
Patti Anne is an intimate cottage on a quiet street just a short walk from Sebago Lake. This vacation home has a full kitchen, telephone, television, and VCR. In the evenings, have a cookout using the onsite grill and enjoy your culinary masterpiece at the backyard picnic table.
Not far from Patti Anne, you may indulge in golf or swimming at Sebago Lake. Or, walk to the neighborhood store and a restaurant. A short drive away, discount stores and antique shops offer unique treasures. To have an exciting day on the water, you may want to consider a whale watching cruise offered by many local companies.
Patti Anne is an ideal destination for great day trips! Portland, Maine, offers museums and historic sites, including the Portland Breakwater Lighthouse. The nearby White Mountains of New Hampshire are full of attractions, such as Castle in the Clouds, built in the 1900s by millionaire Thomas Plant. The White Mountains also feature Polar Caves Park and Cave Tours, as well as Six Gun City and Fort Splash, where you may enjoy waterslides and the Gold Rush Express family coaster. Loon Mountain boasts New Hampshire's longest sky ride and spectacular views.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Fan Only No A/C
- Floor Ground w step
- Full Kitchen
- No Laundry Available
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa/Futon
- The closest airport to Sebago, Maine is Portland International Jetport (PWM), located about 16 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Sebago, Maine is Portland, Maine, located about 33 miles away.
- Seacoast Adventure Park – For a day of family-fun it will be hard to be Seacoast Adventure Park, located only 20 miles away. Visit here
- Funtown Splashtown USA – A day that both the young and young-at-heart will be sure to cherish. Visit here
- Krista’s Restaurant – It doesn’t matter what time of day or night, Krista’s Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Visit here
- Black Bear Café – A delicious Irish pub that will fill you up for all your Sebago adventures. Visit here