Welcome to the gorgeous Gulf Coast of Florida. Fort Walton Beach is located between Pensacola and Panama City offering emerald waters, golf, and beautiful beaches.
Sandy Pointe at Destin West is a pet-friendly property! However, there is limited availability. Please call the direct line to book your reservation because a pet fee applies (TAN clients: 800.223.0088 or TAN VIP Clients: 800.925.5108). Be advised that dogs are not permitted on the beaches in Fort Walton Beach. If you would prefer to not be placed in a pet-friendly unit, we can accommodate this request as well.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor 3rd*
- Full Kitchen
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Northwest Florida Regional Airport is the closest airport located approximately 9 miles away. Visit here
- Emerald Coast – Emerald coasting is sugar-white sand and emerald-green water. It’s dolphin cruises, open-air shopping and fresh, local seafood restaurants. Visit here
- Air Force Armament Museum – Experience the aviation warfare armament from the early days of World War I right through to today’s high tech planes and bombs. Visit here
- Timpoochee Trail – There’s no better way to get “up close and personal” with South Walton than a bike ride along the Timpoochee Trail. The 18-mile trail, named after an influential Euchee Indian Chief, winds past dune lakes and state parks and beach access points through several charming beach neighborhoods. It’s a perfect day trip for the family, an ideal way to get some exercise, and a whole lot of fun. Visit here
- Fort Walton Beach Golf Club – Offering The Pine Course a challenging layout of over 6,800 yards through an upland pine forest and The Oak course which is over 6,400 yards of narrow oak-lined fairways and challenging water hazards. Visit here
- Disney World - Take a day trip and visit the "happiest place on Earth," located 417 miles away (approximately 6 and a half hours).
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park
- Bay Cafe –Established in 1983, the intimate French café offers a nice romantic setting with a casual ambiance. For years, it has been considered a secret hideaway for locals. Visit here