Warm weather and a beautiful environment make Florida a desirable vacation destination throughout the year. One of the most popular cities in The Sunshine State is Orlando, and to accommodate traveler demand, we invite you to stay at our deluxe condos at Villas at Somerset (a sister property of Royal Palm Bay and Laguna Bay) in nearby Kissimmee.
Each villa features a full kitchen, including a dishwasher, microwave, and garbage disposal, plus a washer and dryer, two televisions, telephone, VCR and air conditioning/heating.
On-site, there are plenty of activities to keep you and your family busy. Allow the kids to play on the playground, while you partake in a friendly game of tennis. At the end of the day, wind down with a dip in the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.
Disney World is a short six miles away, so enjoy the frequent special events, and festivals sponsored by this "magical" place. There are also a multitude of golf courses and restaurants in close proximity to your vacation home.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Hot Tub
- Fitness Room
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Kissimmee, Florida is the Orlando International Airport (ORL), located approximately 16 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: Daytona Beach (55 miles away), Tampa (80 miles away), and Cape Canaveral (54 miles away).
- Universal Theme Park – A vacation to Orlando is not complete without a trip to the world-famous Universal Theme Park. Visit here
- Orlando Premium Outlets – At the Simon premium outlets in Orlando there will be a shop to catch everyone’s interest. Visit here
- Kissimmee Swamp Tours – The Kissimmee Swamp Tours will give you the unique opportunity to explore the untouched and pristine headwaters of the Florida Everglades. Visit here
- Giordano’s Restaurant – For delicious pizza and Italian cuisine, there is no place better than Giordano’s Restaurant. Visit here
- Smokey Bones Bar & fire Grill – For good food, good drinks, and good times a trip to Smokey Bones is a must when in Kissimmee. Visit here