Snow Ridge Village in Pennsylvania's famed Pocono Mountains is the ideal spot to connect with nature, whether framed by the majestic snow covered peaks in winter or surrounded by the lush, verdant trees in the spring. Reconnect with your loved ones and discover the outdoors in Blakeslee, Pennsylvania.
On-site, there are tennis courts that require a small fee.
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Fan Only No A/C*
- Full Kitchen
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Snow Ridge Village is Wilkes-Barre / Scranton International Airport (AVP), located approximately 26 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: New York City, Philadelphia, and New Jersey.
- Mountain Creek Riding Stables – There is no better way to explore the Poconos than on horseback with the Mountain Creek Riding Stables. Visit here
- Jack Frost Mountain Resort – Don’t miss your chance to hit the slopes, or snow tubes at the Jack Frost Mountain Resort. Visit here
- Hickory Valley Farm Restaurant – The Hickory Valley Farm Restaurant has been serving breakfast and lunch since 1949. Visit here
- Frogtown Chophouse – Excellent steaks and artisanal cocktails are the historic Frogtown Chophouse’s specialties. Visit here