Get ready for a full week of fun in the sun while staying at the relaxing Ocean Aire! Located just one short block from the beach on 18th street, this property is in the best spot for soaking up the sun and swimming in the surf!
For exciting activities, you’ll find an abundance of themed mini golf courses each better than the last. Discover rides for the kids to enjoy at Jolly Rogers Amusement Park or check out the attractions at the end of the famous OC boardwalk. Spend a day relaxing on the beach, swimming in the Atlantic Ocean, or visiting the unique shops and discount outlets surrounding the area. The restaurants in Ocean City are infinite! For breakfast, try the Fractured Prune where you can enjoy delicious customized doughnuts or sit down at General’s Kitchen and try their famous chipped beef. For an outdoor dining experience by the bay, sit down at Fish Tales where you can watch the sun set with sand at your feet and a fun playground for kids. For those seafood lovers, you’re in the perfect place. Ocean City has numerous seafood restaurants for you to discover – try Hooper’s Crab House for blue crabs. For some midday cocktails dock your boat up to Seacrets Bar & Grill and order drinks while sitting out in the bay – literally! Wear your bathing suit, kick back, and get your feet wet as you enjoy their fabulous Rum Runner! Satisfy your sweet tooth at Candy Kitchen, a popular landmark that boasts the best candy in the area.
This one bedroom one bathroom unit features a full kitchen with microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, two televisions, DVD player, ceiling fan, heating, air conditioning, and private deck. When you stay at Ocean Aire, you’ll be surrounded by all the action OC offers and be able to enjoy an incredible beach vacation right near the ocean!
Family entertainment and fabulous memories await you in Ocean City. There’s a reason this is the second most populous city in Maryland during the summertime, come find out why!
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 1st with step
- Full Kitchen
- Iron And Board
- No Laundry Available
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Full
- The closest major airport to Ocean City, Maryland is SBY Airport in Salisbury, Maryland, located about 28.9 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 29.9 miles. Visit here
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk- Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park-Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate. Visit here
- Bull On The Beach Restaurant-Home of Ocean City's Open Pit Beef, Hand Cut Steaks, Ribs and much more. Visit here